Ironhack is an EdTech company that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works! We are a global marketplace for tech talent, where we offer bootcamps and partner with companies to empower students to create a new career path in tech, get that next promotion, or start their own company.
● Operations in 10 locations worldwide
● 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
● Graduated over 11.000 students
● 200+ global team members
● Venture capital backed
● Collecting and acting on course feedback to continually improve student satisfaction
● All course-related operations (campus management, student/extracurricular events, etc.)
● Hiring, managing and training instructors and TAs
● Working with the global team to improve product and ensure transfer of best practices
● Engaging our alumni community in Mexico City
● Building and maintaining partnerships with community partners
● Report directly to the City Manager of Mexico City
● You’re passionate about education and technology ... and you’re comfortable talking about it!
● You’re able to thrive in the sometimes chaotic startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy. You should also be incredibly organized, a critical thinker, and possess a can-do positive attitude, with an exceptional work ethic
● You love dealing with people every day and will go above and beyond to delight our students
● You have 2+ years worth of experience in B2C operations, B2C client-facing roles, and/or at startups
● You’re extremely organized and take an analytical approach to solve any kind of problem
● You’re a positive person. You smile often and are fun to work with :)
● Strong communication skills. You’re comfortable both drafting a memo and making a 20-minute presentation to an audience
● You're fluent in English
#Why join Ironhack
Our culture is characterized by collaboration, which is the way we roll. We like to take on challenges with a smile on our face! We work in flat hierarchies with open communication. Join Ironhack and we guarantee a bootcamp-paced learning experience in a high growth environment, where together we can change the future of education!
Our global benefits:
● Learn to code, design, or analyze data: Enroll in our part-time courses for free!
● Flexible work environment (and remote friendly depending on role)
● A mentor the first 3 months of onboarding
● Individual career development plans with courses to help you build new skills
● Amazing events with our students, team-building activities and company retreat
● 100% employer-paid healthcare
● Access to Gympass