Ironhack is an edtech company that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works! We are a global marketplace for tech talent, where we offer bootcamps and partner with companies to empower students to create a new career path in tech, get that next promotion, or start their own company.
● Operations in 10 locations worldwide
● Graduated over 11.000 students
● 200+ global team members
● Venture capital backed
#Why join Ironhack
Our culture is characterized by collaboration, which is the way we roll. We like to take on challenges with a smile on our face! We work in flat hierarchies with open communication. Join Ironhack and we guarantee a bootcamp-paced learning experience in a high growth environment, where together we can change the future of education!
● Remote-friendly policy for Global Team employees and work-from-home specific policies for Local Team employees
● 22 working days of holidays per year
● Flexi Fridays (6 hour workday)
● Gympass full access
● Eloomi full access
● Learn to code, design, or analyze data: Enroll in our part-time courses for free!
● Honest Greens partnership for employee discount on healthy meals
● A mentor the first 3 months of onboarding
● Individual career development plans with courses to help you build new skills
● Amazing events with our students, team-building activities and company retreat
#About the gig
The Accounts Receivable and Collection specialist is responsible for the execution of accounts receivable, the collection process and the credit management of Ironhack open balances. Furthermore overview and manage the various steps of all the Order-to-Cash processes.
● Keeping track of all the pending credits and open balances, including public entities, students and companies invoices.
● Reconciling the bank statements with the payments received, and the open balances in the ERP system (Netsuite)
● Maintaining historical records
● Follow up with the students/companies that did not pay their outstanding
● Perform periodic Credit Risk/Credit Management analysis to ensure the portfolio’s health.
● Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
● Continuing to improve the Accounting and Collection process
● Classify bank entries for CF reporting purposes
● Deal with the financing entities and payment entities to improve the student experience.
# Is this you?
● Proven 2+ years experience as an administrative, accounts receivable clerk or accountant will be highly valuable.
● Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
● Fluent in both English and Spanish
● A team player with high communication skills
● BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
● You thrive in a chaotic early-stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS
● You smile often and are fun to work with :)
● The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done. 100% do-er attitude