Junior FullStack Developer - Women in Tech
What does our graduate program consist of?
IronHack’s Graduate Program is an opportunity for STEM college graduates to start their careers in tech. We know it can feel like college didn’t prepare you for the real world. That’s why new hires will receive 9 weeks of technical training, and join the 10,000+ IronHack Alumni all over the world.
Those that are selected will be given a stipend to attend 9 weeks of hands-on technical training led by IronHack's award-winning teachers and programs. The curriculum is designed to train you to become a Junior Full-Stack Developer.
After your paid training, you’ll be hired by one of the leading companies in the technology and consulting sector.
What will you do?
- You will participate in a Bootcamp experience focused on learning by doing, in which you will have the opportunity to work on interesting and stimulating projects.
- You will have to work both on a team and independently, developing skills that you will use on the job.
- You will be introduced to many technologies and will know which one to apply according to your needs.
- You will apply the best industry standard and best practices for developing applications.
What will you learn?
- Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming.
- How to manage persistence using a relational database like MySQL.
- How to create REST API using Spring Boot.
- To secure your application using Spring Security.
- How to leverage the JPA system to persist data of your application using Spring Data.
- How to use GIT and organize your work in an AGILE way.
- To write Unit Test that covers all your programs, and how to follow the TDD methodology.
- To read and produce technical documentation to illustrate your work.
- How to work with HTML, CSS and JS.
- Depending on the teaching approach you will develop your learning in some of the latest frontend frameworks/libraries (Angular/React/Vue).
What will you be prepared for?
- You will be able to start working as a Junior Full-Stack Developer.
- You will know how to work on all the tasks that the company will expect from you.
- You will be familiar with the organizational structure used by all the major companies.
- You will have the skill to be able to work in a team efficiently.
- You must have studied a STEM career or have a Bachelor degree or Associate degree in any other field of studies.
- Good level of English is a must: spoken and written.
- Capability to adapt to quick changes.
- High tolerance to frustration.
- Learning oriented mindset.
- A great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Health insurance.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Flexible remuneration.
- Work from home days.
- Free bootcamp valued at 7500€.
- Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors.
- Global alumni network of 10,000+ IronHack grads.
- Sevilla, A Coruña, Cáceres, Gijón , Girona, Alicante, Malaga, Zaragoza
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
We believe in global benefits that help us feel our best and do our best
Flexible work environment
We believe in individual responsibility and autonomy. Enjoy a hybrid work culture and a very flexible environment that promotes your work-live balance
Growth and development
Boost your career with our individual development plans and keep your skills up to date with top-notch training
Fitness and wellness
Access a global network of gyms and studios and enjoy wellness programs thanks to Gympass
Our mission is to impact the lives of our students and of the people working here. We are a global community of passionate Ironhackers and together we are shaping and changing the future of education in a working environment with flat hierarchies
Ironhack is a Global Tech School ranked top 2 worldwide.
Our mission is to help people transform their careers and join a thriving community of tech professionals that love what they do.
We do this through Intensive courses & bootcamps in Web Development, UX/UI Design, Data Analytics & Cybersecurity, as well as Career Services aimed at helping our students to be prepared to look for a job after the course.
Junior FullStack Developer - Women in Tech
Loading application form
Already working at Ironhack?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.