Admissions Associate, Iberia & UK
Ironhack is an edtech company that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works! We are a global marketplace for tech talent, where we offer bootcamps and partner with companies to empower students to create a new career path in tech, get that next promotion, or start their own company.
- Operations in 10 locations worldwide
- Graduated over 11.000 students
- 200+ global team members
- Venture capital backed
#Why join Ironhack
Our culture is characterized by collaboration, which is the way we roll. We like to take on challenges with a smile on our face! We work in flat hierarchies with open communication. Join Ironhack and we guarantee a bootcamp-paced learning experience in a high growth environment, where together we can change the future of education!
- Remote-friendly policy for Global Team employees and work-from-home specific policies for Local Team employees
- 22 working days of holidays per year
- Flexi Fridays (6 hour workday)
- Gympass full access
- Eloomi full access
- Learn to code, design, or analyze data: Enroll in our part-time courses for free!
- Honest Greens partnership for employee discount on healthy meals
- A mentor the first 3 months of onboarding
- Individual career development plans with courses to help you build new skills
- Amazing events with our students, team-building activities and company retreat
#About the Gig
We’re looking for an Admissions Associate based in Spain or Portugal, to join our Iberia&UK Admissions team that will be responsible for the selection of high potential students, who we’ll turn into great developers, data analysts, product designers and cybersecurity professionals.
#About the Role
The Admissions Associate will be responsible for:
- Qualifying quick the leads that come through our marketing funnel
- Counseling and interviewing prospective students
- Planning and hosting open houses and other informational events
- Becoming an expert of our courses and the coding bootcamp industry
- Support our Iberia & UK team and admissions funnel to hit enrollment targets
- Any additional sales and marketing ideas that you can come up with!
This position is a 30-hour workweek (6 hours of work per day for five days).
#Is this You?
- You’re passionate about education and technology!
- You have 2 year worth of experience in admissions, sales, or business development
- You enjoy community building and love connecting people
- You are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English (written and spoken).
- You’re able to thrive in the sometimes chaotic startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy
- Goal driven, KPI enthusiast - The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done
- You are tech savvy and have a great can do attitude!
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We believe in global benefits that help us feel our best and do our best
Flexible work environment
We believe in individual responsibility and autonomy. Enjoy a hybrid work culture and a very flexible environment that promotes your work-live balance
Growth and development
Boost your career with our individual development plans and keep your skills up to date with top-notch training
Fitness and wellness
Access a global network of gyms and studios and enjoy wellness programs thanks to Gympass
Our mission is to impact the lives of our students and of the people working here. We are a global community of passionate Ironhackers and together we are shaping and changing the future of education in a working environment with flat hierarchies
Ironhack is a Global Tech School ranked top 2 worldwide.
Our mission is to help people transform their careers and join a thriving community of tech professionals that love what they do.
We do this through Intensive courses & bootcamps in Web Development, UX/UI Design, Data Analytics & Cybersecurity, as well as Career Services aimed at helping our students to be prepared to look for a job after the course.
Admissions Associate, Iberia & UK
Loading application form
Already working at Ironhack?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.