Our mission is to be the most outcome-driven institution in the world! We’re a global marketplace for tech talent, where we offer tech bootcamps and partner with companies to impact the lives of our students in a meaningful way. We empower students to create a new career path in tech, get that next promotion, or start their own company.
- We operate on 8 campuses worldwide
- We’ve graduated over 15,000 students
- We have 140 global team members
- We’re venture capital-backed
#Why join Ironhack?
Our culture is characterized by collaboration, which is the way we roll. We like to take on challenges with a smile on our face! We work in flat hierarchies with open communication. Join Ironhack and we guarantee a bootcamp-paced learning experience in a high-growth environment, where we can change the future of education together!
#About the role
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Computing and DevOps Curriculum Developer and Instructor to develop a comprehensive 9-week bootcamp for our students. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a curriculum that aligns with the learning goals of the bootcamp, which includes understanding cloud computing concepts and principles, using DevOps tools and services to automate and optimize the software development process, and implementing and managing infrastructure as code. Additionally, you will be teaching the bootcamp and helping students to gain practical experience with cloud and DevOps technologies.
- Deliver classes on DevOps and cloud computing to enterprise student to perform in their job
- Define the class resources for the students to consume and learn
- Design technical assessments for your students’ evaluation
- Design projects taking into account the real-world problems that maximize student employablity (datasets, problems, etc)
- Write guidelines for internal, client, and student needs
- Attend internal alignment and briefing meetings
- Develop and implement a comprehensive curriculum for a 9-week bootcamp that includes lectures, labs, projects, and assessments.
- Create course materials, including lecture slides, lab exercises, and project descriptions.
- Ensure that the curriculum aligns with the learning goals of the bootcamp and meets the needs of the students.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in cloud computing and DevOps, and incorporate them into the curriculum as needed.
- Teach the bootcamp and provide guidance and support to students as they work on labs and projects.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback to help them improve.
- Collaborate with other instructors and staff to ensure that the bootcamp runs smoothly.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in cloud computing and DevOps
- Experience developing and teaching technical courses in cloud computing and DevOps
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools and services such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Teaching and learning design best practices: active learning, scaffolding, classroom management
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Work autonomously and deliver according to standards in terms of timeliness and quality.
- Professional English level, both written and oral
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Empathetic, dynamic and with a passion for technology and education