Ironhack’s Technology Apprenticeship is an opportunity for STEM college graduates to start their careers in tech. We know it can feel like college didn’t prepare you for the real world. That’s why new hires will receive 9 weeks of technical training, 1 year of an accelerated learning program, career mentorship, and join the 10,000+ Ironhack Alumni all over the world.
Those who are selected will be given a stipend to attend 9 weeks of hands-on technical training led by Ironhack's award-winning teachers and programs. The curriculum is designed to train you to become a Data Analyst, learning Python, SQL, machine learning, data visualization and data engineering.
After your paid training, you’ll be hired by IronHack and deployed to work as a Data Analyst at an innovative Miami-based startup to grow your career. Without a doubt this program will fast track your career trajectory for the digital transformation.
The upcoming training launches on November 27th so we will be reviewing resumes ASAP!
- Develop and maintain LM based recommendation models to improve user engagement and satisfaction.
- Evaluate and optimize the performance of recommendation models.
- Conduct product analytics to measure the lifetime value (LTV) and customer acquisition cost (CAC) of products.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as user engagement, retention, and conversion rates.
- Develop and maintain product related reports to track and analyze key metrics.
- Create data visualizations to communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Design, implement, and analyze A/B tests to measure the impact of changes to products and features, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and maintain recommendation engines to personalize the user experienc by analyzing user behavior and preferences to identify patterns and trends.
- Work closely with other members of the data team to collect, clean, and prepare data for analysis.
- Use a variety of data analysis tools and techniques to extract insights from data.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in data analytics.
What you will learn as a future Data Analyst:
- Conduct exploratory data analysis; use statistics to understand the nature of data.
- Apply probabilistic thinking to your analysis using intermediate-level statistics: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability distributions, etc.
- Write simple to complex queries in SQL to extract information from databases in order to manipulate data: SQL clauses, joins, subqueries, stored procedures, functions.
- Manage end-to-end ETL (extract-transform-load) Pipeline: APIs; WebScrapping.
- Use storytelling to and data visualization to increase engagement, understanding, and impact of your presentations.
- Use Tableau as a business intelligence tool: build reports, stories, and dashboards.
- Use Python coding for processing data: Regular expressions, functional programming, Lambda, map, reduce, filter, error handling, OOP.
- Use Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Scikit Learn, and other popular libraries to build your analysis with Python.
- Build different machine learning models (supervised and unsupervised) to make predictions, compare different models, and choose the best performing model.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors or Masters in IT, STEM or Data Analytics.
- Must have a go-getter attitude and open to operating in a fast-past environment.
- Have a work permit to work in the United States: IronHack cannot provide sponsorship for the US.
- Live near South Florida because the role is based out of South Florida.
1 year of accelerated mentorship and tech training.
- The job is remote but you can come to the office if you feel like it.
- Health insurance/Dental insurance/Vision Insurance.
- Competitive Salary with milestone raises every 6 months.
- Free bootcamp valued at $13,000.
- Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors.
- Global alumni network of 10,000+ IronHack grads.