Our mission is to be the most outcome-driven institution in the world! We’re a global marketplace for tech talent, where we offer tech bootcamps and partner with companies to impact the lives of our students in a meaningful way. We empower students to create a new career path in tech, get that next promotion, or start their own company.
- We operate on 10 locations worldwide
- We’ve graduated over 15,000 students
- We have 200 global team members
- We’re venture capital-backed
#Why join Ironhack?
Our culture is characterized by collaboration, which is the way we roll. We like to take on challenges with a smile on our face! We work in flat hierarchies with open communication. Join Ironhack and we guarantee a bootcamp-paced learning experience in a high-growth environment, where we can change the future of education together!
- Remote-friendly policy for Global Team employees
15 working days of holidays per year + 5 days off the last week of the year
- Health Care Insurance
- Full access to Eloomi
- Enroll in our part-time courses for free: learn to code, design, or analyze data
- A mentor for the first three months of onboarding
- Individual career development plans with courses to help you build new skills
- Unique events with our students and team-building activities
#About the role
As the Growth Manager at Ironhack Puerto Rico, you play a pivotal role in launching and expanding our operations on the island. We're seeking a motivated and adaptable second team player of the Puerto Rico team, who is passionate about marketing, public relations, and community building while driving the growth of our operations. Working closely with the General Manager, you'll contribute to business development and marketing initiatives to ensure the long-tem success of the business.
Beyond Ironhack, you'll be a brand ambassador in the local tech ecosystem, cultivating partnerships and enhancing our visibility. Collaborative efforts with both local and global teams are essential to advancing our mission of bridging the tech skills gap in Puerto Rico and beyond.
- Community Building: Lead community engagement efforts, fostering a vibrant
network of students, alumni, and tech enthusiasts.
- Event Planning: Organize and execute in-person and digital events to promote
Ironhack and strengthen local tech connections.
- Content Creation: Generate locally-relevant content to raise Ironhack's profile and drive community engagement.
- Partnership Development: Cultivate relationships with local tech companies,
educational institutions, and community organizations to enhance Ironhack's presence in the tech ecosystem.
- Local Sponsorships: Identify opportunities for local sponsorships to support various activities and boost brand visibility.
- Student Engagement: In collaboration with the marketing team, nurture leads and applicants to ensure they become booked students, sharing success stories from alumni.
- Global Collaboration: Collaborate with global teams to execute global marketing initiatives and lead generation strategies with a local touch.
- Community Representation: Act as the face of Ironhack in the local tech community and at relevant events.
#Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Local Media Exposure
Content Conversion Rate
Community Growth and Engagement
Event and Partnerships ROI
You have a degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Communication, or
- You are based in Puerto Rico
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish;
Community and/or business development experience: we need someone who
grows our local community through events management, content creation, and
partnering with other communities; experience with social media a definite plus.
Results-focus: You are very focused on delivering on your commitments and
Outgoing personality: it is about setting up the event live and networking
afterwards to make sure the Ironhack brand is visible. You are the voice and the
face of the brand.
Creative person: pay attention to industry trends and create posts and content
pieces that engage with our target personas in order to grow our accounts and
our brand awareness
You are passionate about the Education sector and driven by our mission of
changing people’s lives
You have an always-be-hustling mindset to be on top of opportunities
You are a great collaborator and have a distinct growth mindset. You don’t accept “it can’t be done” and instead figure out a way to make it happen